A good product sells itself, but it needs a good market to do that. The term “Market” here means both the buyers and the place where they’ll buy the product. So, if you want millions of people to buy your products, you must show it to them on an eCommerce website. Besides attractively showcasing your products, you must simplify the buying process for your customers.
That’s the essence of an e-commerce website.
In recent times, many people have shifted their focus from offline shopping to online shopping.
According to shopping statistics in March 2020, a total of 1.8 billion consumers buy goods online.
That’s why you see many online marketplaces springing up every day.
Yes! Many companies in your industry have seen the unimaginable benefits of using the internet for their businesses.
You, too, can leverage the far-reaching power of this technology to achieve great feats.
All you need to do now is create an eCommerce website online and start your journey to expansion.
The best part!
You can get the best eCommerce website builder online for free.
So, there are lots of platforms where you can design your website and start selling your products without stress.
That’s why we’ve taken our time to select 30 platforms to build your eCommerce website.
Instead of waiting and wishing, it’s time to start acting and achieving.
The trend in this era is online eCommerce.
So, it’s time to join other goal-oriented entrepreneurs to establish a market for your business on the internet.
What is an eCommerce website?
An eCommerce website is a portal that facilitates the buying and selling of goods and services on the internet through different electronic devices such as mobile phones and computers.
Therefore this online portal provides an avenue for the transfer of data & funds between the sellers and the buyers.
When you hear people mention online shopping, they’re talking about buying goods and services from an eCommerce website.
E-commerce or electronic commerce is not a new experience.
It started as far back as the 196’s when Electronic Data Interchange emerged as a medium of transferring business documents from one location to another.
But in the 1990s, online businesses started to emerge as companies began to sell their products over the internet.
So, the main reason for the wide recognition and adoption of eCommerce is the ease and convenience which characterizes online transactions.
Instead of visiting a shop under a heavy downpour or a scorching sun, people can relax in their homes and buy anything they want.
The best part is that you can shop in any country you want through an eCommerce website.
Also, consumers can select the best products after browsing through the stores of many brands online.
Now, there’s no more limited options or want of places to get what they want.
Almost every brand is selling their products online through their eCommerce website.
Types of eCommerce transactions:
Before we explore the top platforms to consider for your website, let’s discuss the available types of eCommerce websites.
This information will guide you to build a website that suits what you have in mind.
1. B2B eCommerce website
This type of website is a business-to-business marketplace where companies transact amongst themselves. It mostly involves companies that sell goods or services which other companies need to grow their businesses. For instance, a platform where companies buy or sell SAS products is a B2B website.
2. B2C eCommerce website
This is an online platform where businesses sell their products and services to consumers. That’s why it is called a business-to-consumer eCommerce website.
3. C2C eCommerce
This is a consumer-to-consumer website where consumers sell to other consumers using a third-party. Some of the C2C websites are OlX, eBay, etc. You’ve probably heard of them or used them to sell an old item to another person who wants to use it.
4. C2B or consumer-to-business eCommerce
It offers an opportunity for individuals to offer their services or products to companies. For instance, if an influencer on social media allows companies to advertise their products to his/her audience for a price, he/she has completed a C2C eCommerce transaction.
Some of the eCommerce websites which most of us heard about or used at least once or twice include Alibaba, Etsy, Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Aliexpress, Taobao, etc.
30 platforms to build an eCommerce website:
If you want to create an online shopping experience for your customers, so, you need the best website builder.
Apart from that, you also need a good website design, as you will find on the platform below.
This is an eCommerce website builder to start with as a beginner.
It doesn’t offer the cheapest plans, but you’ll enjoy a 14-day free trial without paying a cent.
Wix got your back if you’re an amateur because everything is laid out for you.
You’ll use the drag & drop website builder to customize your website design.
Also, optimizing your website for the search engines won’t pose a tiny bit of a problem.
Every website built on the Wix platform is SEO-friendly.
So, you won’t need to pay an expert to handle that aspect for you.
Another interesting thing is that Wix charges zero commission fees on online payments.
You can make millions of sales without paying any commission.
Wix also makes your website mobile-friendly.
People can shop on your site with their android devices or iPhones without stressful navigation.
Also, the product galleries provide amazing layouts for your products, no matter the device your customers are using.
In addition, with the 24/7 customer support and global tax & shipping, you’ll be happy running an online shop on Wix.
With the store manager on Wix, you can track your inventory, product pages, and orders.
They also allow you to design a brand logo and start a blog on your eCommerce website without using third-party software.
- SEO tools
- Global shipping capacity
- Wix chat
- More than 500 eCommerce website templates
- Many payment methods
- Coupons & discounts.
Wix Pricing / Plan
- Entry-level costs $13 per month
- Business basic costs $23 per month
- And business unlimited cost $27 per month
- Business VIP cost $49 per month
- Enterprise cost $500 per month
- Wix offers a 14 days money-back option.
If you’re looking for a retail website builder for dropshipping business, here’s your best option.
This company has been existing since 2004, and they’re very popular amongst online entrepreneurs.
Many users commend the platform for offering more than 70 themes for users to scale up their website design.
Some of these themes are free, while some come with little investment.
Every theme on the Shopify platform is customizable through an easy-to-follow setting.
You can also add all the features & functionalities you need for your online store without stress.
All you need to do is install some apps from their App store, and you’re set to go.
- More than 70 free & premium themes
- Customer data and product inventory
- Supports up to 70 payment getaways
- Easily translated into 50 languages
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Supports sales channels such as Amazon, Pinterest
- 24/7 attentive customer support
- Offers Point of Sale (POS payments
Shopify Plan/ Pricing
- Basic Shopify plan costs $29 per month
- Shopify Plan costs $79 per month
- Advanced Shopify costs $299 per month.
Here’s one of the best eCommerce website builders to consider for your online store.
Many entrepreneurs use this platform because of how versatile it is for eCommerce business.
This platform offers business-to-business features such as quote management, custom price lists, bulk pricing rates, and customer group.
It is also available on the web and can be used on every iOS and Android device.
BigCommerce facilitates multi-channel selling.
You can sell on many social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
It also enables you to make sales on Amazon, eBay, POS, Google Shopping, and Pinterest.
Also, the process of creating these channels and updating them with your products and changes is simple.
Once you create the channel, BigCommerce automatically organizes everything for you.
Every update or change on the dashboard also goes across every channel you opened.
So, if you’re interested in multi-selling, this is your best bet.
- SEO tools
- Multi-currency support
- Enables customers and groups
- Dropshipping and Warehouse
- Reporting and Analytics
- Social media marketing
- Mobile-optimized store
- Global shipping
- Website builder and domain name.
- The website design tool, product catalog, and marketing tools.
- The standard plan costs $29.95 per month
- Plus plan costs $79.95 per month
- Pro plan costs $249.95 per month
- An enterprise plan is a custom solution, and the price comes by quote.
- A free trial period of 15 days is applicable for all plans.
If you want to take your small business online for the first time, 3DCart is just the best eCommerce platform.
This site has all you need to place your store at the frontlines in your industry.
One of the commendable aspects of this platform is that it provides top-notch SEO features that your business needs to appear before the search engines.
Moreover, you’ll have up to 50 themes to scale up your website design without spending a dollar.
The company simplifies the shipping process for all its users.
Also, they offer many promotional tools that will help build your business online.
3DCart has lots of impressive features, and their pricing is also competitive.
- 50 beautiful free themes
- More than 100 payment processors
- Unmatched SEO features
- Simplified shipping management
- Advanced Promotion Manager
- 100% PCI compliant
- Available on mobile devices
- Startup plan costs $19 per month
- The basic plan costs $29 per month
- Plus plan costs $79 per month
- Pro plan is at $229 per month
If you’re more interested in customizing your eCommerce website, this platform will enable you.
In addition, it is one of those platforms that offer many third-party integrations and extensions to improve your customer’s experience.
Therefore if you don’t want to spend on any platform, you can use the Open Source version of this platform and get your store running.
But you’ll have a lot of jobs to do.
Besides, the free version does not include the B2B features, which many big shots require.
One good thing about Magento is that you can choose a hosting company for your eCommerce website.
Their all-encompassing and robust SEO tools are good for your marketing operations.
Also, the website design is customizable based on the requirements of your store.
- Advanced SEO tools
- Website management
- Catalog Management
- Promotional and marketing tools
- Order Management
- Seamless third-party integrations
- Shipping and Checkout
- Magento annual plan costs $24,000
- There’s no free version
- You can utilize the free trial.
Here is one of the best eCommerce website builder that offers creative and beautiful website designs.
Apart from the designs, the site builder on the platform is as simple as anything.
All you need to do is to drag & drop for a customized appearance.
With that, you can achieve a functional and attractive online store.
Also, you can try this platform for 14 days through the free trial offer.
The templates on this platform are designed to be versatile.
There’s a solution for those selling services, products, digital goods, or even subscriptions.
With the mobile app, you can run your eCommerce website from any location.
Also, if you need a Point of Sale solution, Squarespace got you covered.
- Attractive modern templates
- Template switching capacity
- Style editor
- Drag-and-drop site builder
- Audio collections
- Gallery blocks
- Image Scaling (automatic)
- Custom CSS.
- Personal plan cost $12 per month
- Business Plan costs $18 per month
- Basics Store costs $26 per month
- Advanced commerce costs $40 per month
- The free trial lasts for 14 days.
If you want to enjoy the good fruits of a functional store, try Selz.
This website builder allows you to sell on any channel you can think of, even on blogs and websites.
You can also sell on Google shopping, Facebook, or even on Instagram using the same Selz dashboard.
Also, there are lots of features available on this website builder to provide a wonderful shopping experience for your customers.
The best part is that if you already have a website, you can add buy buttons, widgets, and products.
- Unlimited storage bandwidth
- Discount & promotion codes
- Worldwide Shipping and shipping automation
- SEO tools and Analytics
- Third-party integrations
- Marketing tools
- The basic plan costs $29 per month but $26 for an annual subscription
- The standard plan costs $59 per month but $53 for an annual payment
- The advanced plan starts at $199 per month but $179 for an annual payment
- Selz also offer a 14-day free trial
This is an eCommerce platform that started as a website builder.
Many users had looked forward to the addition of the platform until when the company released it in 2020.
This platform is one of the best eCommerce solutions that equip you to sell on multiple channels.
The features are unmatched because Zyro is both a website builder and an eCommerce platform.
By establishing your store on this platform, you can sell on Instagram, Amazon, and Facebook.
Moreover, Zyro simplifies everything when it comes to creating your store.
You don’t need codes or programming skills to start the process.
The drag & drop capabilities plus the guide is all you need to customize an attractive store.
- More than 50 payment options
- Commission-free sales
- Tax and shipping management
- Gift cards and discount codes
- Inventory and order management
- Free hosting, notifications and email messages
- The basic plan costs $1.99 per month
- Unleashed plan costs $3.49 per month
- Ecommerce plan costs $14.99 per month
- Ecommerce plus plan costs $21 per month
- The free plan costs $0.00 per month but has limited functionalities.
9. Square Online Store
This retail website builder is another platform worth mentioning for your eCommerce website.
The features are commendable, and the pricing is competitive.
When you use this platform, you’ve made the right choice as numerous Square services will be part of the deal.
Many users love Square Online Store because it allows them to accept all the credit cards that matter.
With the Square POS feature, sellers can manage their inventory and also receive payments easily.
This platform also supports multi-channel selling.
If you start your online eCommerce on Square
Online Store, you can sell from many channels.
It enables you to makes sales through your website, Instagram, and engage in delivery services or local pickups.
Square Online Store Features
- Supports Multi-channel selling
- Syncs easily with Square Point-of-Sale
- Enables local pickups and delivery services
- Supports Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Simplifies Inventory management
- Provide SSL security and SEO tools
- Generate sales coupons and accepts Square gift cards
Square Online Store Pricing
- Professional plan costs $12 per month
- Performance plan costs $26 per month
- Premium plan costs $72 per month
Square Online Store also offers a free plan, but it has limited functionalities.
One of the unique characteristics of this eCommerce platform is that you can design your store as you want.
OpenCart can install on a computer, and it can also open on the cloud.
But this platform is best for those with coding skills.
Yes, you need that plus OpenCart extensions to create a wonderful eCommerce experience.
The extensions on this platform are numerous.
You can utilize up to 13,000 extensions, both free ones and paid extensions.
Most of them include payment gateways, themes, sales reports, etc.
However, you can start with the available features such as page designs, admin pages, order, product categories, customer lists, etc.
With these, you can get your store running before adding other important ones.
- Supports electronic payments
- You can sell digital and physical goods
- Sales reports, reward system, coupons and discounts
- Ecommerce management
- Automatic backup and API availability
- Supports multi-location
- Affiliate management
- The platform is free to use
- Extensions cost $20 and above each
- Transaction fees apply.
This is an eCommerce website platform that creators and bloggers love.
The interface is simple, but its capabilities are commendable.
It’s a one-for-all platform where you can sell subscriptions, digital products, and even physical products.
Sellfy has in-built marketing & analytics tools.
It also allows users to integrate more than 1000 third-party apps to boost their operational performance.
Also, the dashboard is user-friendly for every level of user.
You don’t need to write codes or anything for your website design.
You can set up the store in a few minutes and hit the ground running.
Through the buy button and even your social media profile, you can sell every product you have.
You can also sell on Youtube, Soundcloud, Instagram, etc.
This platform is on the cloud. As such, you can access it on your mobile devices, PCs, laptops, or tablets.
- Enables design customization
- Allows personal domain name
- Language selection option
- Integrates with vital payment gateways such as Stripe, PayPal
- 1000 third-party apps
- In-depth analytics
- Starter plan costs $19 per month
- A business plan is at $39 per month
- Premium plan costs $89 per month
- There’s also a 14 days free trial period.
If you want to use an eCommerce platform designed for digital products, here’s your best place.
But it doesn’t mean that Gumroad is a “no physical product” platform.
You can sell that too.
This platform is where you can sell stuff such as software, eBooks, and even videos.
You can also offer rentals such as films or provide multiple versions of any of your products.
One thing we love about Gumroad is that the interface is simple to use.
With a single click on the menu bar, you’ll land on its product section and upload your products.
Gumroad uses “prompts” to guide your operations.
Also, if you’re selling software, the license keys will be generated for you.
- Generates license keys
- Enables subscription options
- Allows for dynamic product covers
- Enables sellers to offer multiple versions for products
- Support rental offers
- Sellers can offer membership packages
- A free version is available, and you can still sell an unlimited number of products
- The creator plan costs $10 per month for additional functionalities.
Do you want to white-label the products you offer, or are you going into dropshipping?
If your answer is yes, this is your platform.
This online platform entered the industry in 2019, and users find it useful already.
This eCommerce website builder offers you the opportunity to utilize their storefront, which is mobile-optimized and customizable.
The “abandoned cart emails” encourage your visitors to finalize their checkouts.
Shop base Features
- Unlimited bandwidth
- SSL Certificate (256 bit
- Online store builder
- Supports 25 different products
- Easy migration from other platforms
- Product pages & checkout pages optimization
Shop base Pricing
- Basic base plan costs $19 per month
- Standard base plan costs $59 per month
- Pro Base plan costs $249 per month
- A 10% discount applies to annual payments.
This platform is suitable for people who already have a website but want to add the “checkout” feature.
SamCart is not for a full online store builder.
If you have a single product that you want to sell to your audience on the website, you can use this software on your landing pages.
SamCart is a basic platform. But if you need more functionalities, you’ll pay for more apps & third-party integrations.
Also, if you want to remove their branding from your website, you will have to upgrade to a paid plan.
- A checkout popup
- Cart abandonment reduction
- Revenue reports
- Digital download customization
- Digital delivery
- Archive product feature
- Customer comments recording
- Pro plan costs $99 per month
- Premium plans cost $199 per month.
15. Big Cartel
If you want to join the online eCommerce on a small scale, we recommend this platform.
Our reason for this is simple.
Big cartel offers one of the cheapest plans in the whole industry.
It has great functionalities, too, but not enough to support large stores.
Moreover, if you don’t have money right away, you can still utilize the free plan until you can pay.
With the free plan, you can sell at least 5 products.
That’s something, right?
Big Cartel offers lots of eCommerce features at every plan.
It allows you to design your store with lots of free themes, track your inventory, and also track your shipments.
Big Cartel Features
- Offers up to 13 themes
- Allows 300 products
- CSS and HTML customization
- Google Analytics, unlimited bandwidth, and Inventory tracking
- Integrates Facebook creates discount codes
- Offers tools for order management
- Provides a mobile application for iPhone
Big Cartel Pricing
- Platinum plan/25 products cost $9.99 per month
- Diamond plan/ 100 products costs $19.99 per month
- Titanium plan/300 products cost $29.99 per month.
- Gold plan/5 products are free.
16. Salesforce Commerce Cloud
This platform is a doubly-packed solution for Business-to-business companies.
It didn’t start as an eCommerce website builder until a recent expansion by the company.
As a result, you can utilize their CRM platform as well as their eCommerce platform in one package.
So, if you want a B2B eCommerce solution, Salesforce got your back.
One of the unique things about Salesforce is that they use AI to provide an unmatched shopping experience.
With the special feature “Commerce Cloud Einstein,” you can make more sales by analyzing your customer’s buying history and browsing behavior.
Also, Salesforce boosts your sales by recommending products to your customers in real-time.
- Real-time analytics and reports
- Product and multi-site management
- Pre-built integrations
- Responsive mobile version
- Catalog and campaign management
- In-store extensions
- Promotion management and customer segmentation.
- Merchandising and marketing tools
- Native targeting & A/B testing
- Essentials plan costs $25 per month
- Professional plan cost $75 per month
- Enterprise plan costs $150 per month
- An unlimited plan costs $300 per month.
This is almost the easiest online eCommerce platforms out there.
It has lots of functionalities and provides a unique Content Builder for users.
The plans are all packaged with great features that serve every user’s need depending on the level of operation
One good thing about this platform is that the marketing and In-house SEO team can support their digital marketing users.
Also, if you want your store to be visible on the search engines, Volusion got your back
- Includes a shopping cart
- SEO, coupons and other marketing tools
- Offers hosting & security
- Supports Social & mobile commerce
- Accepts Google Checkout and PayPal
- Personal plan costs $29 monthly
- Professional Plan costs $79 monthly
- Startup plan cost $179 monthly
- Business Plan costs $299 monthly
- The prime plan is on a user’s requirements.
If you have a website and want to add a store for online eCommerce, this particular platform is for you.
It’s a WordPress plugin that has proven very useful for many WordPress users.
Imagine that you can start selling right there on your existing website for free without creating a new one.
But one thing to note is that WooCommerce needs a bit of technical knowledge from you.
You’ll be responsible for many technical duties such as security maintenance, hosting, and coding for proper customization.
The good thing, though, is that you can download this plugin without paying a cent.
Also, this platform supports up to 66 payment processors & getaways.
- Enables filtered search
- Up to 400 app integration
- Automatic tax calculator
- Product-specific shipping
- Product variations
- Inventory management
- Order management and coupons.
- Using Woocommerce is free unless you want to purchase some templates and themes for a more functional website design.
19. Miva Merchant
If you want a hosted eCommerce platform or a licensed version, this company got your back.
However, the Miva merchant is not for a startup company.
It is a solution for people who want to run a large online business.
This platform has lots of commendable features that boost customer engagement and increase purchase.
Miva merchant platform is stable, scalable, and reliable.
It keeps your online store active and engaging all the time.
It also integrates easily with third-party apps that improve your business operations.
- Inventory monitoring and real-time prices
- Revenue tracking and reporting
- Promotion management
- Product visualization & Kit Builders
- Product recommendations
- Easy navigation
- Offers B2C and B2B functionalities
- Custom search functionality
- Google site mapping and URL management
- Starter plan costs $79 per month
- Business plan costs $249 per month
- Professional plan costs $749 per month
- Enterprise plan costs $1495 per month
- Miva doesn’t offer a free trial period.
Many eCommerce website builders out there can’t function properly without relying on third-party apps but not AmeriCommerce.
So, if you’re tired of all the hassles in integrating additional tools, create your eCommerce website.
With this website builder, you can engage in both B2B and wholesale business operations without issues.
They have lots of features that scale up online eCommerce and boost shopping experience.
You can retail various types of products and also sell on wholesale terms.
The best part is that they charge little for those transactions.
Also, AmeriCommerce is the best option for those who want to run many online stores.
There’s no limit to the number of stores you can manage from the admin dashboard.
- Multi-channel selling
- Mobile & responsive design
- Product flexibility and vast payment options
- Shipping capabilities and multi-store management
- Supports subscription products and multi-vendor
- Provides marketing tools, protection, and security
Steel plan costs $24 per month
Bronze plan costs $39 per month
Silver plan costs $99 per month
Gold plan costs $149 per month
Platinum costs $299 per month.
If you want a simple website design that won’t take your time to accomplish, this eCommerce website platform is very okay.
You don’t need to be a programmer to start your online store.
The processes are simple, the interface is easy to navigate, and the features are also encouraging
Ashop integrates with major banks, shipping providers, and payment gateways.
The platform is secure, and their online support is commendable.
You can build your eCommerce website very fast on the platform, measure its performance, improve the shopping experience of your visitors, and grow your business.
- Inventory and payment management
- CRM features and data security
- SEO and promotion management
- Mobile access and website design templates
- Multi-tier affiliate tracking
- Integrates with MailChimp and Aweber
- Generate QR codes
- Supports multiple languages & currencies.
- Starter plan costs $25 per month
- Professional plan costs $69 per month
- Enterprise plans cost $249 per month.
If you’re looking for an openSource platform that won’t cost anything to use, this is the right place to be.
This online eCommerce is a part of Microsoft technology.
Presently, up to 60,000 online shops are running on nopCommerce.
The downside to this free platform is that you’ll need a skilled developer who knows CSS, Java, and HTML to utilize this website builder.
So, if you’re a small business aiming to set up shop as soon as possible, nopCommerce is not for you.
But if you can invest in a developer, you’ll enjoy multiple benefits on this platform.
You can upload any number of products you want and manage as many vendors and stores as possible.
There’s no limit to what you can do.
- Supports multi-store and multi-vendor management
- Responsive website design
- Supports more than 300 languages
- CMS and RTL support
- Provides SEO-friendly URLs
- Offers dropshipping capabilities
- There’s no subscription or transaction cost
- Payments are either for extensions or removing the “powered by” link on your store.
How about starting your online eCommerce experience without spending a cent?
This is what this open-source tool offers you.
Prestashop is free but loaded with lots of features as you find on paid platforms.
So, if you have a server, you can host your eCommerce store there.
If you don’t, you can host Prestashop on Google Cloud.
But if you want to get the most out of this eCommerce platform, host it on your server.
So, one important thing to note about Prestashop is that you need some coding skills to make your website design a bomb.
If you want a professional theme, the platform’s Addons Marketplace has many that you can buy at $69.
But if you have one of yours, then, by all means, use it.
Prestashop’s interface is simple to navigate.
If you have previous WordPress experience, you’ll be at home on the dashboard.
You can easily upload and organize products without stressing over it.
Also, SEO and shipping management is a breeze on the platform.
Moreover, you can grab more features on the Addons marketplace.
- Allows for multi-currency checkout
- Offers SEO tools
- Automates exchange rates
- Allows for manufacturer, supplier and inventory tracking
- Generates coupons, price rules, and discounts
- Allows product variants & bundles
- The costs on this platform are for hosting, extensions, software addons, themes, and support packages.
- Transaction fees vary based on the payment gateway.
Fortune3 is another eCommerce website platform where you can create and run your eCommerce store efficiently.
The website design is compatible with running B2B and B2C types of eCommerce business.
Also, you can manage your store as easily as you created it on this platform.
This cloud-based solution offers a full-service package that includes hosting for all the sites on the platform.
You can use any website design you want, also customize your logo, and even design the way you want your products to appear.
Moreover, this platform exposes you to lots of features, and their servers are reliable.
They also provide reliable security and back-office capabilities.
One thing we love about this eCommerce website platform is that its plans have the same features.
The difference in prices depends on the number of products you want to sell on your eCommerce store.
Also, selling on the Fortune3 platform doesn’t incur any transaction cost for you.
- Supports lots of integrations
- Offers robust SEO & marketing tools
- Unmatched customer support
- Customizable storefront
- Calculates shipping fee in real-time
- Starter plan costs $9.95/monthly
- The basic plan costs $24.95/monthly
- Silver plan costs $39.95/monthly
- Gold plan costs $ 69.95/monthly
- Diamond plan cost $99.95/monthly
- Infinity plan costs $159.95/monthly
One of the things that boost sales is brand visibility.
If your online store is visible to many people, you’re sure to record tremendous sales.
That’s why online entrepreneurs love this platform.
Their SEO features are unmatched.
They can index your eCommerce website on Yahoo, Google, and Bing.
This platform also supports multi-channel selling.
You can leverage the far-reaching power of platforms such as Amazon, Facebook, eBay, and others to enjoy a successful online business.
Moreover, with the “Buy Buttons,” you can also sell your products on websites and blogs.
So, one other commendable aspect of PinnacleCart is that you can integrate as many software tools as necessary to improve your operations.
You can even connect to Quickbooks, Avalara, and other apps, from the control panel.
- Offers lots of design tools & features
- Robust SEO features and tools
- Integrates easily with Google analytics
- Provides Email List functionality for subscribers
- Generates promo codes and gift certificates
- Enables dropshipping and wholesale operations
- Checkout and registration, etc.
- Startup plan costs $44.95/monthly
- Standard plan costs, $94.95/monthly
- Advanced plan costs $199.95/monthly
- The enterprise plan is on the requirement.
If you want to sell across many platforms, this software is a good option too.
It allows you to grab sales from many channels such as your blog, WordPress site, or another website.
With the ability to use the “Buy Now” button anywhere, you can fast track your payments.
Above all, one good thing about E-junkie is that it allows people who don’t own a website to sell using the product cards.
Once you add your product and generate a text link or HTML code, you can sell on Whatsapp, Facebook, or any HTML-enabled websites.
Also, this platform allows you to sell both digital and physical goods.
Moreover, if you want a store in the E-junkie marketplace, you’re free to do that.
- Payment processors
- Seamless packaging & shipping
- Discount package deal and affiliate management
- Inventory management and Google analytics
- Tax & Vat calculator
- The basic plan costs $5 per month
- Advanced plan costs $10 per month
- Pro plan costs $20 per month
- An unlimited plan costs $40 per month.
27. Aptos Retail
This is an eCommerce website builder that has made a mark in the industry.
Many big shots in different industries rely on this platform to create their eCommerce website.
The features are large and commendable.
So, if your capacity is large and your business needs a lot of functionalities, you can bank on Aptos retail.
Many businesses such as grocery stores, footwear shops, merchandise stores, pharmaceuticals, and jewelry stores choose this platform as their website builder.
It is a single package deal that offers modules for eCommerce, business analytics, CRM, POS, operations management, order & also merchandise management.
- Cash management
- Promotion & deal execution
- Employee and Inventory management
- In-store CRM functionalities
- Advanced transaction capabilities
- Manager’s dashboard and store messaging
- The price is a quote-based system. So, you need to contact the vendor.
This is the best eCommerce platform for you if you want to build a multi-vendor marketplace or a B2B eCommerce.
Yo! Kart has made a good name in the industry as it caters to the need of many online entrepreneurs.
So, this platform has all it takes to create a place where many vendors of all capacities can come together for exchange.
One commendable thing about this platform is that it offers the highest levels of security.
Also, “User-Centered Design” makes it responsive to every device.
Moreover, the inventory management system is unmatched.
You can also customize the platform as you want, and you can opt to get their lifetime license for a better experience.
The downside to Yo!
Kart is that you won’t have those free plugins and themes which other platforms offer.
- Shop and shipping management
- Reporting and analytics
- Product management
- Multilingual & RTL
- Buyer-seller messaging system
- Push notifications
- User-centered design & mobile apps
- SEO and order management
GoQuick plan costs $1,299
GoCustom Lite costs $3,999
GoCustom cost $6,999
Here is one eCommerce website platform that facilitates social media selling.
If you want to catch millions of buyers on Instagram or Facebook, Ecwid got your back.
It enables users to connect their stores to many social media channels.
You can link your store to Facebook and also link your store to Instagram using the tags.
This platform also enables users to sell on Wix, eBay, Google Shopping, and Amazon.
When it comes to user experience, the control panel is easy to navigate.
There’s also the starter site where you can do all the customizations you need for your store.
Moreover, if you have a website already, you can embed the store into it.
There’s also an option for POS operations via a mobile device.
- Enables multi-channel selling
- Generate automatic updates
- Boost sales and detects languages
- Offers design schemes (customizable)
- Great for selling digital goods
- Track inventory and accept payments
- Product option and shipping option management
- Venture plan costs $15 per month
- Business plan costs $35 per month
- The unlimited plan costs $99 per month.
There’s also the free plan you can start with until you’re confident to scale up your activities.
If you want to start your online store but don’t have money for a subscription, why not try this eCommerce website builder.
Weebly has a spot for you through their free plan, which you can kick-start a trial first before you scale things up.
You may not open the store yet, but you’ll have the opportunity to get familiar with the platform.
Once you learn what you need to know, you can pay for a plan and design your online store.
Weebly is one of the best eCommerce platforms in the market for all levels of budget.
The prices are competitive, and the features are commendable.
For instance, running your store on Weebly allows you to accept payments with Square, PayPal, and Stripe.
You can also use Square POS on your Weebly store.
Moreover, with the drag & drop builder, you can launch the store without any knowledge of coding.
- Drag & Drop Website builder
- Enables blogging capability
- Form Builder
- Audio and video players
- Shopping Cart and secure checkout
- Reporting and statistics
- Activity dashboard and third-party integrations
- Pro plan costs $12 monthly
- Business plan costs $25 every month
- Business Plus plan costs $38 monthly.
How to create selling eCommerce websites?
Creating an eCommerce website is easy if you know what to do.
So, check the following steps to nail it once
Choose an appropriate website builder
- If you’re building a small store, get the right software for it, such as Wix. But if you have something larger in mind, try using Shopify for your eCommerce website. The good news is that you can start from the free trial before moving to the real investment.
Select the best pricing plan
- We’ve stated it already that different plans on these platforms usually come with different features. So, check the plan that has the features you need for your eCommerce website. The good news is that some platforms offer very affordable rates that you can pick for a start.
Choose your domain name
- Don’t use a free name, which will make a mockery of your eCommerce website. Pay for a custom domain name and kick off professionally. Some of these eCommerce platforms offer domain name registrations at affordable prices. But if you have a domain name already, you can transfer it or link it to the builder page
Pick the best eCommerce template
- Templates or themes creates an attractive look for your eCommerce website. You can get the best templates for free on the platform or pick the premium ones.
Customize the template
- How do you want the template to be? Your personal touch to the theme is what is required here. You can also change the color scheme, the text font, features, product positions, images, or even embed social media.
Add the products you want to sell
- After customizing the eCommerce template to suit your business, you now need to add the products. With the online builder, you can do wonders for the product pages. Also, add the name of the product, the category, price, weight, and file if it’s a downloadable product. Don’t forget to write a killer product description too.
Set up the payment options
- Since you’re using any of the eCommerce website builders here, it will be easy to set up the methods through which your customers will pay you. Many of these platforms, such as Wix, Shopify, Weebly, Squarespace, supports gateways such as PayPal, Apple pay, Stripe, etc.
Set the shipping method
- There are lots of options available for you, depending on the eCommerce platform you chose. But to complete the process, add the origin address, partner with a courier service, and select the option for the shipping (free or paid shipping)
Publish the store
- Before you publish, don’t forget to see a preview of your handwork. That way, you can check everything necessary for a successful eCommerce experience.
Complete the store settings
- The settings include currency, address, language, time zone, contact details, store name, products, and order settings.
If you want to record amazing levels of sales and unimaginable profits, put your store right there before millions of people.
Therefore the internet has made this world a global village, and as such, you can sell anything to anyone no matter their location.
So, leverage the power of online eCommerce to grow your reach.
Also, we have reviewed 30 platforms where you can build your eCommerce website and start selling to millions of users online.
Each software comes with unique features and functionalities.
These platforms also offer different levels of plans for businesses of all sizes.
So, select the best platform for you and kick-start your online store today.